Thursday, June 05, 2008

It's Another Boy!



We are pleased to announce that my sister and husband, Anna & Mike have welcomed a precious baby brother for Jack into their family. Caleb Joel Mason was born at 7lb., 6oz. and apparently had the longest umbilical chord the doctor had ever seen! And in the style of myself and my siblings, the middle name is yet again named after a family member - my brother Joel. Joel's son Roman is only a few months younger than Caleb so I'm sure the cousins will become great friends.

Well done Mason Family! Can't wait to meet him.

2 comments:

The mom said...

Ummm, are you are musician or what! You spelled umbilical cord "CHORD"! Ha! that is so stinking hilarious I can't stand it! love ya rach! you musician you! love tania

Rachel H. said...

That is funny! And you know what? After I read it back I knew something wasn't quite right but couldn't put my finger on it.....