Monday, November 01, 2010

A Halloween Masterpiece

Ok.  I have to admit it.  I think this could be my favourite Halloween costume ever.  Zachary and Brooklyn will argue about whose idea it was originally, but no-one can dispute the fact that Zachary made it.  He drew it, then painted it and then Darrell put together some baseboard for the frame.

Tee hee !  Good painting Zachary !!!!

Brooklyn went as Lola, Hannah Montana's friend.

The master painter hard at work on his creation:



Our fellow trick-or-treaters - Caveman Brendan, Cindy-Lou Chloe and Mr. T. Andrew


2 comments:

The G Fam said...

Wow, creative kids! I cannot believe that Zachary took the time to actually paint/craft together the Munch painting. You guys are hardcore with your costumes :)

Rachel H. said...

haha! And it only cost me $1.60 in paper and $3 in paint !!!