Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Moments....

I absolutely love Christmas.  I love the carols on the radio, the Christmas cookie exchanges, the delightful English goodies I only afford myself at this time of year and every musical and dramatic performance my children perform in.



The 'Happy Couple' - hahaha!!

The 'Other Happy Couple' !!


The boys hanging the outside lights
 Last night we had the kids school Christmas concert and this morning went to Brooklyn's participation in her Class's presentation at the Friday morning chapel. We picked up my Mum Wednesday night at the airport so i am feeling completely comforted and Christmasy.


 




 


2 comments:

Louise said...

Precious! What's the story behind the couple swap? ;) Enjoy your festivities & many blessings this coming year! I hope to come visit in the spring (and summer)

Rachel H. said...

haha! It's just how Vicki had us sitting at her house; opposite our spouses instead of beside them. SO, of course we had to 'ham' that one up....