Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Year.....New Hopes

Well here we are ....... 2012 ....... who'd have thunk it!  I hope you all had blessed Christmas' spent with family and loved ones.  I hope you had small moments of wonderful luxury, and moments of unending thankfulness.

We had a great Christmas and surprised my sister's family on Boxing Day by catching the 7am ferry and driving straight to Kelowna to hang out with the fam.  Good times!

Then New Year's we spent at our friend's "wigs and stache's" party.  I had a hot fuschia wig, Darrell wore a paper moustache.  Yep, this is how we roll.

No New Year's resolutions at my end, but my eating habits have changed dramatically for another reason I'll go into on another post.  So I anticipate getting healthier via food changes and if there's weight loss involved as a by-product then I can handle it ;)

No comments: