Thursday, November 30, 2006

For Alison......at long last.....


So my friend Alison asked me to post a picture of my purple streaks. These were originally done a month ago, and then again a week later and finally got fixed today. Initially the purple streaks turned to orange/light brown streaks. After the first 'fix' they turned to yellow after washing. Hopefully today's batch is the right concoction and is to date my favourite shade of the purple stuff.

Yes, it's my favourite colour..... Yes, I painted my walls with a purple glaze in my living room.....No, I will not allow Brooklyn to dye hers purple! (just kidding...)

So Alison, sorry I look like such a dork in the photo but now you can see what it looks like.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful hair Rachel!

Sarah

AlisonVeritas said...

I LOVE it!!! You're so chic, and you should see your sister, she looks like one hot mama to be

Louise said...

You are always beautiful!

Kelly said...

If I had a "friend" who too wanted purple streaks, how would that "friend" acquire such brilliant tresses?

Kelly said...

Lots of comments about the hair, and none about the super cute baby Jack!

Congrats Auntie Rach.