Monday, December 04, 2006

Live from Victoria....it's Saturday Night !






My good friend Rayael had a vision for a young adults (18-35ish) semi-formal banquet with a SNL theme. Well, due to her brilliant planning and expertise at bash-throwing, there were 135 of us enjoying SNL skits and great food. Well done my friend! You outdid yourself.

Jake and Katie did a brilliant rendition of the Spartans, Rayael and Elise were outstanding as the Sweeney Sisters and Aaron....well let's just say Elvis' gyrations had nothing on him.

Here's a few pics from the grand event, including one of the centrepieces.

4 comments:

Louise said...

Hey there! Thanks for posting pictures - Angus was telling me about it & sounded like fun! How I miss you guys! (sniff)Congrats on having the OLDEST table - too funny!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a memorable night!! You're duet was fabulous!!! Do you guys do parties?!?! And really - how amazing is Rayael? It's just that now everytime someone says the word "bells" I automatically break into song...it's a bit awkward...

Anonymous said...

PS the above anonymous was me...Elise...it's 4:20 am...I'm bound to miss stuff like signing my name...

FooFooBerry said...

Nice picture of you and Rayael at the bottom. Sounds like you guys had fun.