Friday, January 19, 2007

Visit/House Reno/How she'd do that?/Zachary's school performance

Well, this will be a quick post. Every waking moment is spent packing boxes, taking them to the new house, working at the new house, working at the old house etc.

This week - lovely visit from Leon, Alison & Aria who popped into the office for tea with myself and Jeni. They were only in town for 2 days so it was great to see them so soon after my Calgary visit.

Jeni & Aria with their intense pose:

Next, as promised some more before & after's of the new place, please pray for Darrell - he is working his TAIL off!
Family Room, now minus fan, border & extra sliding doors:


Living Room, newly finished wood floors were a tad dusty that day:


Downstairs Rec. Room, now with wall pushed back 4 feet, new door, paint & Carpet!:

Brooklyn never ceases to amaze with comments, expressions AND positions!
Today we all got to go to the PCS chapel for Zachary's class performance of the Watchmaker. And may I say, my son knew ALL his lines off by heart.....unlike some children......

5 comments:

Louise said...

Thanks so much for the update - I know you are SOOOO busy! I can relate with going between houses but we only did it for one month (paint, carpet & hardwood - no structural changes). Your before & after pics looks INCREDIBLE - what a difference! Noticed the PRAY on the mantle too :)I will keep you in my prayers for SANITY and for the SALE of your house. We've owned two houses before too but combined, they didn't total one of yours! Crazy eh?! The "joys" of living where you do eh? Can't wait to see it all at EASTER and most of all you!!! It will have been a year and a half!

Louise said...

PS: We feel your pain on the cost of the new basebords & trim (I'm just saying this cuz I noticed it all in the pics)! Been there done that - well worth it - totally gives a facelift & brightens the room!!! I won't even "touch" the other expenses... yikes!

Rayael said...

My dear Rachel, Well you know that I think the place looks great and can't wait to help you get in...the one thing that really stands out in my mind (other than wondering who Brooklyn gets her flexibility from?) I LOVE THE RED COUCH!!! Can't wait to make a warm dent in it. xome

The Deringer said...

I can't wait for the first girls' night at your new place! I'm useless being prego as far as moving goes, but I can bring you pizza when you do finally get to move!!! With that flexibility running through the family, I'm surprised you stuck to only 2 kids! Luv ya!
Tracey

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]wetter online de[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]diesem wetter[b][/url]