Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New Adventures!

Well, there's been a lot going on around here.

First of all Zachary, Darrell and Aaron along with Jeni's brother, went to one of the Canucks playoff games. Obviously it didn't work out so well for the Canucks but the boys had fun.



Last Saturday we had a garage sale to get rid of the stuff we had leftover from the move. The kids each made $20 so they were thrilled.

Then just yesterday Brooklyn said she wanted her training wheels off so she could try riding without them. Darrell literally pulled off the wheels and she rode away. This was a bit shocking to us because with Zachary this was a week long process with many falls and tears. Quite funny!

I'll see if I can get the videos working:



8 comments:

Rayael said...

That was great! I really liked the videos, I'm really glad that after talking about the riding without training wheels that you showed us that and not just the last time she rode with them! (I had to scroll down..hhee) Have a great Wednesday. (I'd better find something fun to post about...it's been awhile.) xxoo

Kirsten B. said...

Great Canucks video, Zachary!! I'm sure you had so much fun!
And Brooklyn! WOW! What a great bike rider you are!
Great videos, Rachel! I love checking up on what everyone is up to.

Louise said...

Way to go Brooklyn - you're a natural!!!

Elise said...

What an exciting time in the Richmond Household!! Hockey games, face painting, bike riding...I wish I was a Richmond... :) So glad to see some Rachel Blogging!!

The mom said...

I am thoroughly impressed with the video techniques of Zachary! Well done on the zoom out buddy! And Brooklyn, well well well you little two wheeler you! I am in awe of your biking balance! no training wheels, you really are growing up! Auntie Tania and Uncle Joel love you both lots!

the OAK tree said...

Very nice videos...and what a great bike rider!!! If one day you need a running partner let me know. Dayna

Sarah said...

that was awesome! I haven't seen your new house, or your last house, actually, but can you imagine if you still had your steep driveway from a couple houses ago??! This looks like a very kid friendly driveway, and Brooklyn's riding was fantastic!!

FooFooBerry said...

Brooklyn is a natural, she caught on instantly. Congratulations, that looks like a thrilling moment.

Nice video too. What type of camera did you use?