Monday, July 23, 2007

Luke & Helena's Wedding - July 21/07

Well, it was a beautiful wedding. The bride looked stunning and classic in a dress that few could pull off as well as Helena did. Luke looked delighted beyond belief, and the gorgeous little children provided extra entertainment. Above all else it was a very God-honouring ceremony. Following was a reception at the Empress Hotel and dancing for all. A very enjoyable evening spent with two people who are head over heels in love with each other.

Enjoy the video - it's much clearer on my computer than when it uploads unfortunately, but you get the idea.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool video Rachel and I felt like I was there. Thanks for sharing.

Foofooberry

The Deringer said...

Wow! What a gorgeous everything! I can't wait to congratulate them!

SoulPastor said...

Hey
Can you email me...lost your contact!
Thanks Rach!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Rachel- thanks for posting the video. WE were unable tobe there as we were still away on holidays, so at least I got to see this. What a gorgeous dress, beautiful everyones, and quite the smooch there at the end! Can't wait to congratulate them properly when they return.