Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Something fun coming.....

So I have branched out, of sorts, with regard to wedding cakes.... only in a little way but I'm quite excited about it.  There is a bride who is getting married this weekend, who couldn't find an item that she wanted at an acceptable price.  So, after experimenting a bit I am now making (well, in this case have made) the item she is looking for..... and I think I will have it available for future brides who wish to order it from me in the future.

But you will have to wait until after the wedding day before I post any pictures.  Wouldn't want to spoil it before the wedding day :)

And in other cake news, after not being pleased with the Shaw web page I had for my cakes I now have a new cake website.  It's only one page as it's using Blogger which has some formatting restrictions.  But it does have a gallery and directs everyone to my email address for inquiries, pricing etc.  Check it out on the right hand side if you haven't seen it before.  It's basic but hey.... it's also free ......

1 comment:

Crystal said...

You have me sooooo curious!!!!