Sunday, February 25, 2007

New Post.... a short one

Well, the move went well.... we've still got some things to put away, hang, fix etc. but the basics are done. But no, I'm not posting any after pics yet - until I feel it's really done I'll just be frustrated by posting it 'almost finished'.

Very tiring renovating. And I'm usually a 100% go go go person but I'm feeling a tad flat. My kids are also out of sorts, absolutely knackered and tired of being dragged from Rona to Home Depot etc.

Still, this too shall pass, every day is feeling a little more normal and I'm really excited to be in my beautiful new home. Can't wait for you all to see it.

2 comments:

Louise said...

Relax!!! You've got until EASTER when I come for the big house inspection... another month still :)

FooFooBerry said...

Rachel,

I can't imagine how tired you must be. C and I have been painting all week-end our family/exercise room (the one with the leak) and we still aren't done. We are moaning and groaning over one room so I can't even think of a whole house.

Just think of when everyone oohs and ahhs over how great it is all going to look. Picture yourself relaxing on the couch and enjoying all your hard work.

Can't wait to see pictures of it all.

:)