Sunday, February 11, 2007

SOLD !

Well, well well....

What an exciting day it's been - thanks to the prayers of many we sold our house today. First offer given, and accepted. THANK YOU JESUS!

And on Saturday we booked a moving truck for this Wednesday (before having sold) so after this week is over I will finally be planted in my new house with almost all of the renovations completed. Only minor things left to be done now. I will send photos once it's all set up but I'm pretty knackered and I still have to do some packing tonight.

BUT - the big blessing is, new people don't take this place until mid-March so we have plenty of time to clean it up, get everything out etc.

Peace, love and joy out and up,
Me.

PS - Rayael sent me a link to these guys and a song they did - which was freaking hilarious - but then I clicked on one of their other performances and let's just say that .... well, the last minute's concept is a tad off but seriously I am CRYING MY EYES OUT WATCHING IT. FUNNIEST THING EVER. You must see and give me your opinion. Is it just that my brain and stress levels make this 'seem' funny or are you too busting a gut??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eum-W589NIs&mode=related&search==

6 comments:

Louise said...

YAY! Congrats! I'm sooo happy for you - what a relief :) Happy Moving! We had our last house for an extra month before having to be officially out of it & it was so nice not having to do everything all at once! By the time we actually moved, I still had a whole week to go back & scrub!

FooFooBerry said...

CONGRATULATIONS, you must be thrilled. We have been praying and fasting for weeks (not really but we would have you know). So when the party for us all to see it, how about this Wednesday? I'm sure you have lots of energy to spare. Oh could you whip up Petit Fours for me, they are my favourite? Did the frozen blackberries survive the move?

C&M co wrote this :)

Rayael said...

Yes! That is soooo great about your extra house finally being sold. Amen! But, you know the other song that I originally showed you...I told Todd that he and Aaron should learn it and play it for Jeni and I, for Valentine's day!! Heheee. How fun would that be? Bestest gift EVEERRRR. Goodnightxo

The Deringer said...

Congrats on selling your house, R and D!!! I can't help with any heavy lifting during the move, but I can sit down and sip a virgin daquiri while I encourage you! I can't wait for the first ladies' night at the new abode. Congrats again!

T.

Sarah said...

Right on Rachel! Can't wait to see the pics of your new palace!
Hey - great singing last night! Haven't been to GT in ages, it was good to be there again!

Louise said...

Hey there! Are you all settled in now?! (I wouldn't be after 1/2 week) You left a comment today while I was still "editing" my post!!