Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Wedding Anniversary



WOW - yesterday was our 13th anniversary and Darrell surprised me with a couple of wonderful things - first he gave me a HUGE bouquet of beautiful purple flowers (Purple is my absolute favourite colour). Next he told me he had made plans for dinner and we drove downtown for my mystery dinner tour. Appetizers were at the Tapa Bar (delicious almond stuffed dates....) and dinner at the Blue Crab (Lobster, steak, scallops, prawns) with the most gorgeous view of the harbour, a window seat. Each time we drove I had no idea where we were going. It was such a great treat and we had such a relaxing evening.

Thanks babe - I love you - Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

DCUK said...

You see, it's just more proof that Darrell is the man.

SoulPastor said...

Hey
Someone is missing from the picture!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh - I remember the day you got married! (after work I picked Dayna up & she told me all about it while we drove to Port Alberni!)Wow! 13 years already! We went to the Blue Crab for our 5th anniversary! Very yummy! Congrats!