Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Girls - Question for you.....

Ok - for the girls now....

I know this is a strange question but just because it's so randomly bizarre I had to ask. Have you ever washed a bra, waited for it to dry, put it away in your lingerie drawer only to pull it out ready to wear it and discovered a foreign object inside?

Such was my plight this morning. Pulled out a pretty mauve one, opened it up and found a walnut stuck to the inside of one of the cups. I know, pretty personal but how bizarre is that? I SAID A WALNUT !

And you know what - I do a lot of baking but can't remember the last time I used a recipe involving walnuts.

One of life's great mysteries - that and the Caramilk bar.

It's late - great dinner with A & J, followed by dessert on the sundeck under the patio heater. I think I'm done in... ciao.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Rachel, It seems that you had some walnuts on your Anniversary?! Funny...maybe someone you know was in the brazier vicinity and left a little walnut on his way by... I don't know, maybe... Rayael

Rachel H. said...

Ha Ha ! Well if that 'someone' was supposedly the one I ate walnuts with then we're in trouble - the anniversary dinner you refer to included dates stuffed with..... ALMONDS !!!!

DCUK said...

That is the most disgusting story I have ever heard.